Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lawcon Wraps


So another Lawcon has ended and the players got through quite a bit.  I guess 12 hour sessions, 5 or 6 days over two weeks can get a lot accomplished.  Whew!!  Anyway, in a nutshell, the party rescued Miranda and destroyed the Zhent slave camp.  From there they went to Sembia to find Eladamri’s Tower.  They cleared out the tower, dealt with that weasel, Thaimor, and found Eladamri’s journal.  Finally, Barrow’s Edge was under assault from reptile men and the party went to deal with that threat.  They crushed the burgeoning Temple of Set and secured Barrow’s Edge’s security in the area (although no one has seen the small black dragon that escaped from them last year. 
            I will try to give more details on these events as I have time to recall and type them up.   I will also try to give the hooks the players have left to follow up on.  The group managed to wrap everything rather nicely with them wintering in Barrow’s Edge and beginning the next session with them fresh off a good long bit of down time.  I will have to figure out how they spend this time and what their expenses are going to be.

1 comment:

Adleder said...

Here's proof that I actually read these, cuz.

Looking forward to next year, when I will be incredibly rusty in my 2nd Edition skills. Probably because I'll have played 3.5 edition at some point in the next year, ha ha.