Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Lawcon 2022

 

Ok, so Lawcon 2022 is over. I am going to photograph some of the dungeons and post them here for you guys to see what was going on. Before I do that, here is a questionaire I would like you all to read and answer. Please reply in the comments (anonymously, if you want) or by email if you don't want anyone else to know what you think. I want to know so I can try to address any serious concerns and make the game better.

 

What did you like best?

 

What did you like least?

 

Do you think your character got the spotlight at any time?

 

If you got the spotlight, was it ok?

 

If you didn’t get the spotlight, was that ok?

 

Did your character get enough spotlight?

 

Were there any rules that really rub you wrong? Don’t complain about Thac0, these would be things like the crit table or blue book rules.

 

Was there something you wanted to do in character but didn’t get to do? Was there something you wanted to do but couldn’t do for any reason?

 

What could I, as DM, to make the game more fun for you specifically? What could I, as DM, have done to make the game more fun for the group, in general?


No comments: